SD-WAN Power of Virtualization
SD-WAN increases network agility and reduces cost for multiple locations
SD-WAN is reinventing the traditional WAN using the power of virtualization. A SD-WAN's single console and uniform software deployment makes it possible to monitor network and application performance at any point in the network. With SD-WAN there may be multiple network carriers used across multiple locations. Allowing network changes to be made much easier. Enable multiple links, devices and services to coexist and interoperate. With the use of software to make the network function, it becomes easier and faster to turn on new endpoints or change locations.
Advantages of SD-WAN
- Replace high cost MPLS/private bandwidth with low cost internet connections
- Respond in real time to network performance and route around issues
- MPLS-like performance of real-time and important applications (QOS)
- One Network from Multiple Carriers
- Easy to Deploy and Maintain
- Application Level Analytics
- Location Agility
About Impact and SD-WAN Solutions
Impact Technology Systems is an innovative technology services provider offering clients a comprehensive suite of technology solutions to include SD-WAN, unified communications, voice, data, network, security and compliance, print services and enterprise content management (ECM). For more information about SD-WAN visit, https://www.impacttechsystems.com/pages/sd-wan-services.