Active Shooter Defense Services with AI | Defendry
Defendry's AI-powered defense system strengthens your security by watching your surveillance cameras 24/7 to automatically detect, deter, and report potential threats in just seconds.
You should feel safe where you work, worship, learn & play...
Defendry Key Benefits
- INSTANT THREAT DETECTION
- STRENGTHENS PEACE OF MIND
- AMPLIFIED SECURITY TEAM EFFECTIVENESS
- EXPEDITES EMERGENCY RESPONSE TIME
Defendry was founded with a singular mission: STOP active shooters and save lives through the use of advanced technologies.
Defendry was launched utilizing cutting edge, AI threat detection software. Defendry’s team is comprised of proven innovators, engineers, and scientists who are passionately-driven to provide affordable, sophisticated products that can help solve the current, tragic active shooter epidemic.
Visual Threat Protection
Defendry automatically detects visible guns, masks, & intruders 24/7 by analyzing your security camera streams.
Detects guns visibly held by a human hand(s).
Detects masks visibly worn on a human’s head.
Watchlist Violators – Detects anyone added to your “Banned” list when their face is recognized.
Trespassers – Detects humans in prohibited areas.
Defendry SeeSay Tip Reporting
If someone recognizes something suspicious, they can report threats directly to on-site security using the Defendry SeeSay app Tip Reporting feature. “If you see something, say something.”
If a gun is detected, doors are automatically locked to prevent further entry by the armed culprit while remaining unlocked from the inside so people can escape. Bulletproof laminate can also be installed to prevent forced entry through glass.
Detected threats are immediately verified by Defendry’s award-winning, 24/7 human verification partner, Rapid Response. False alarms are eliminated and real threats are immediately reported to first responders.
Customizable Emergency Notifications
If a threat is verified, Defendry immediately sends emergency notifications with a picture(s), description, & location of the threat to police, onsite security teams, and anyone else who needs to know.
Impact Technology Brokerage Services
- Access to Subject Mater Experts
- Hassle-Free Vendor Management
- Vet Products and Services
- Extension of Your Team
- Proactive IT Monitoring & Management
- Consultant Resource
- Project Management
- Solution Engineering
- Budgeting & Planning
Impact recommendations are properly vetted, sound in strategy and meet your business requirements.
Before choosing a technology provider, be sure to audit existing communications and assess your business needs. Once you have your business requirements identified and are ready to purchase, make sure you know about the recommended provider. Keep these considerations in mind:
Start by looking at providers’ footprints. You should consider local and regional service providers over national carriers since they built the network. The decision for a local provider could mean better network reliability and service.
Breadth of Services
Does the provider offer a comprehensive suite of services? Many oﬀer not only traditional voice, but also cloud, data and Internet solutions. Does the provider do all of these well? Then, investigate services and support (i.e. installation, service, billing, account management). Who handles account management once you sign a contract?
Be certain your technology distributor has preferred relationships with the industry’s top providers. It’s important to keep in mind the largest providers can deliver stability.
Are the providers oﬀering competitive, negotiated quotes that meet your speciﬁc business requirements? Apply age-old wisdom that if the rates or savings seems too good to be true? They usually are.
Upon all consideration actors – service and offerings, network reliability, geography – it’s important to know the stability of the company you’ve selected. If the company falls on hard times, will your pricing increase. Will the company cut back on customer service?
Before selecting a provider, conduct due diligence and reach out to current customers for reference. Also, another consideration or vetting a provider is to gain a better understanding of the company’s own business goals: Are they looking to be acquired? Are they making acquisitions o expand their services. Are they a publicly traded company?
- 100% Provider-Neutral - Unlike the vendor sales reps, Impact Technology Systems is 100% vendor neutral. We will suggest only the best vendor for your business based on your IT infrastructure and goals.
- Established Technology Partnerships - We have partnerships with over 200 technology vendors & master distributors, so we can provide you with several technology options, and you can choose who's right for you. You will also have access to vendors that only sell their services through technology partners like Impact Technology Systems. (For example, RSI is a vendor that only works through channel partners like Impact.) Therefore you gain access to all the top vendors when you work with the Impact Team.
- Guaranteed Pricing - We guarantee identical or lower pricing with every vendor. We represent your interests throughout the process and get paid by the vendors you select. Your business gets massive added value and reduced costs, while you pay nothing extra.
- Complimentary Services - Agnostic Solution Engineers, Free Circuit Monitoring, Patented GeoQuote and Decision Matrix Tools that identify the best-fit solutions for your business. Our clients don’t pay us anything for these added value services. It is an exceptional value.