Cloud Migration Services
Cloud adoption continues to grow at a rapid pace, allowing companies like yours to benefit from robust data backup capabilities, increased scalability, enhanced collaboration between locations, and more.
WHY MIGRATE TO THE CLOUD?
- Allows your business to easily scale bandwidth and space as needed.
- Presents more efficient data backup and recovery, even with lost devices.
- Increased collaboration allows teams to share files and communicate from anywhere.
- Access to enterprise-class tech at lower costs through a pay-as-you-go (OpEx) pricing model.
- Reduces reliance on hardware, eliminating time consuming updates and alleviating stress on IT.
DIFFERENT DEPLOYMENT MODELS
Type of cloud hosting in which services are delivered over a public network. In this model, you buy off-the-shelf applications and storage.
Best suited for businesses that do not require a customized solution, but still need somewhere to host data and documents at a lower cost.
In this cloud model, the infrastructure operates solely for your organization.
This is a more secure option that gives you greater control over your data, and is best for businesses with large IT staffs and many legacy applications.
An integrated computing model that can be an arrangement of two or more cloud servers (public, private etc.). This model requires on-premise resources and an off-site, server-based cloud infrastructure. Best for businesses that need a high level of security, but still require a public cloud environment where their customers can access data and applications.
This cloud setup is mutually shared between organizations that have common business interests.
Best for businesses with shared security compliance concerns (HIPAA, FISMA, GLBA etc.).
THE ADVANTAGES OF BUYING CLOUD THROUGH US
The best aspect of buying cloud indirectly is that you have the option to assess and work with more than one carrier. When working with us, our experts will quote from a wide portfolio of carriers to match you with the right solution that will help you achieve the best business outcomes.
We have strong relationships with a wide portfolio of vendors, giving us the power to negotiate on your behalf and help you get a better deal on cloud services.
Efficient Service and Support
Instead of smashing your head against a wall directly working with carriers, we will assume this headache for you. In addition to ensuring cloud migration is seamless, we’ll manage all contracts and support agreements so you only have to roll to one point of contact for your cloud solutions.
Single Point of Contact
We serve as a responsive single point of contact for all things cloud services. If any problems with your cloud services are to arise, there is only one person you need to contact. Additionally, we’ll deliver global support, without applying any hidden costs.
One size does not fit all, and we are fully aware of that. In fact, almost all cloud deployments require some level of service integration and customization. We’ll leverage our expertise to mix and match a slew of configurations that will help you accomplish your unique business challenges.
Let's Connect!Seriously, Let's Talk Cloud
Complementary Agnostic Solution Engineers | Cloud Migration Services
Impact vCIO Services
- Access to Subject Mater Experts
- Hassle-Free Vendor Management
- Vet Products and Services
- Extension of Your Team
- Proactive IT Monitoring & Management
- Consultant Resource
- Project Management
- Solution Engineering
- Budgeting & Planning
Impact recommendations are properly vetted, sound in strategy and meet your business requirements.
Before choosing a technology provider, be sure to audit existing communications and assess your business needs. Once you have your business requirements identified and are ready to purchase, make sure you know about the recommended provider. Keep these considerations in mind:
Start by looking at providers’ footprints. You should consider local and regional service providers over national carriers since they built the network. The decision for a local provider could mean better network reliability and service.
Breadth of Services
Does the provider offer a comprehensive suite of services? Many oﬀer not only traditional voice, but also cloud, data and Internet solutions. Does the provider do all of these well? Then, investigate services and support (i.e. installation, service, billing, account management). Who handles account management once you sign a contract?
Be certain your technology distributor has preferred relationships with the industry’s top providers. It’s important to keep in mind the largest providers can deliver stability.
Are the providers oﬀering competitive, negotiated quotes that meet your speciﬁc business requirements? Apply age-old wisdom that if the rates or savings seems too good to be true? They usually are.
Upon all consideration actors – service and offerings, network reliability, geography – it’s important to know the stability of the company you’ve selected. If the company falls on hard times, will your pricing increase. Will the company cut back on customer service?
Before selecting a provider, conduct due diligence and reach out to current customers for reference. Also, another consideration or vetting a provider is to gain a better understanding of the company’s own business goals: Are they looking to be acquired? Are they making acquisitions o expand their services. Are they a publicly traded company?
- 100% Provider-Neutral - Unlike the carrier or cable company sales reps, Impact Technology Systems is 100% vendor neutral. We will suggest only the best vendor for your business based on your IT infrastructure and goals.
- Established Technology Partnerships - We have partnerships with over 200 technology vendors & master distributors, so we can provide you with several technology options, and you can choose who's right for you. You will also have access to vendors that only sell their services through technology partners like Impact Technology Systems. Therefore you gain access to all the top vendors when you work with the Impact Team.
- Guaranteed Pricing - We guarantee identical or lower pricing with every vendor. We represent your interests throughout the process and get paid by the vendors you select. Your business gets massive added value and reduced costs, while you pay nothing extra.
- Complimentary Services - Agnostic Solution Engineers, Free Circuit Monitoring, Patented GeoQuote and Decision Matrix Tools that identify the best-fit solutions for your business. Our clients don’t pay us anything for these added value services. It is an exceptional value.
Impact Technology Brokerage Services
Impact Technology Systems has established partnerships with the largest and most respected distributors of technology services. With these partnerships, Impact has access to portfolios of more than 200 highly vetted, top technology services providers and offer customers a comprehensive suite of technology solutions to include cloud, voice, data, network, managed services and security.
Strong relationships with top industry carriers, cable companies and technology vendors allows for the most competitive pricing and trouble-free provisioning of solutions across several key verticals:
- Real Estate
- Insurance and Finance
- Retail / eCommerce
A single partnership to handle order processing and post-sales support to achieve the best user experience. We’re the powerhouse behind you to source, install and provision best of breed technologies that help you grow.
Our vendor partnerships and carrier relationships give our customers best in class support.
We take care of everything while you focus on your key business objectives.
Enjoy new services, reallocate resources to undeserved needs, build on efficiencies and save money.
Our partnerships allow for the largest and best pre & post sales operations available to you at no additional cost.
- Discuss business strategy, operational dependencies, success indicators and desired outcomes
- Assess carrier options and pricing with dedicated telcom and cable teams
- Negotiate pricing and/or requests with specialized pricing
- Contract creation and oder submission
- Order tracking and follow ups
- Project management (software and dedicated resource)
- Oversee milestones
- Handle order escalation
- Manage provisioning
- Risk mitigation
- Ensure install is timely, accurate and fulfills on promises
- Handle order escalations
- Manage provisioning
- Risk Mitigation
- Ensure install is timely, accurate and fulfills on promises
- Post install support
- Like an insurance broker or travel agent, you don’t pay us, the technology vendors do.
- Why spend your time obtaining quotes from multiple vendors for various technologies when we can do that for you?
- We’re with you throughout your entire technology lifecycle. Let us help with pieces of your technology infrastructure or the entire environment. We can advise, bring in the right technical support and experts to diagnose, design and build new technologies to streamline, build eﬃciencies and help you grow.
- We can consolidate the vendors you work with and often times save you money.
- Receive unbiased reviews and use cases with vendors we present to you.
- Are you investng in technologies that will inevitably increase bandwidth?
- Are you adding applications utilizing a new email client, adding a CRM, increasing collaboration tools, replacing legacy on-premise hardware?
- How many systems, and services do you use and how many vendors are you managing? Do you have a good handle on all of your technology spend/bills?
- Is your IT department overworked, wish they were focused on other more strategic items?