Cybersecurity Services - Cyber Defense
#1 cause of data breaches worldwide: Uninformed People
What are Impact's Cybersecurity Defense Services?
Cybersecurity Training, Testing, Awareness, Phishing Simulation, And Domain Jacking/Typo Squatting Prevention
We offer your organization a full product suite of Cybersecurity solutions, including education and training to help protect you from the high cost of data breaches. We believe that well-educated employees, customers and vendors are critical components of any comprehensive cybersecurity defense initiative, because no amount of infrastructure can protect an organization from uninformed users. The entire Cybersecurity solution suite is focused on addressing this for organizations of any size or technological sophistication.
- Employee negligence is the #1 cause of data breaches worldwide.
- Corporate data breaches cost the breached organization an average of $3.6 million.
- Various studies indicate somewhere between 70 and 90 percent of all data breaches start with a phishing email.
- More than half of all small and mid-sized business that experience a data breach go out of business within six months of the breach.
- Hardware and other infrastructure measures alone will not fully protect organizations from data breaches, leaving them vulnerable to the human threat.
- If your organization isn't conducting cybersecurity awareness, education, and training, you’re leaving your employees exposed.
What Does Impact's Cybersecurity Defense Program Include?
Our cost-effective cyber security solutions are easy to deploy, easy to customize, easy to use, and most importantly are highly effective.
It’s simple to set up your users and provide your entire organization with a more comprehensive cybersecurity training than 82 percent of all other American companies.
Receive the most up-to-date cybersecurity training on the market. Each course includes a video, written content, gamified interaction, and a quiz. Our multimedia approach ensures that all learning styles are addressed. Automated notices remind users to complete the course and automated reporting keeps management updated. For companies with an existing Learning Management System (LMS), we can provide courses in an industry standard SCORM-compliant file.
Our reporting engine emails an overview report each month to keep administrators aware of phishing and education statistics. Administrators can also generate and download comprehensive reports any time from our full-featured customer portal. Your reporting dashboard has a clickable scoreboard that provides a quick look at your organization’s overall statistics. Drilling into the results is simple, with several filters to refine results. Filtered results and full reports can be exported to PDF (Acrobat) and CSV (Excel) formats.
Our best-practices approach to cybersecurity demands that phishing simulations be run monthly. The look and feel of each email we send is unique so that they aren’t easily recognizable as simulations by employees. Also, a variety of emails are sent randomly over the course of each month to allow employees to experience the test on their own and make it more difficult to be warned of the email by others. Most importantly, each email is based on current phishing tactics, ensuring that your employees are presented with real-world simulations. Clients invariably experience a dramatic reduction in failure rates, typically below five percent, after just three months of use and maintain that rate or lower even as employees come and go.
When an employee fails a phishing test, it’s an indication that they require additional training. The reporting engine automatically assigns a relevant training module to any employee who clicks a phishing email. We send a weekly notice to the employee until they complete the module and full reporting/monitoring is provided for the system administrator.
Cybersecurity Training Courses & Phishing Simulation
- Completely automated security education solution or full custom solution
- Randomized monthly phishing simulation emails
- New course created every quarter with current / relevant information
- Phishing class assigned to users that fail a phishing email
- Admins receive a monthly statistics report email
Budgetary prices. Contact for final pricing or please select "Technology as a Service" as your payment method at check-out and Impact Technology Systems will be in touch to review all your options, apply all applicable discounts and customize a Cybersecurity Training Program for your organization.
Cybersecurity Resource Center
This Security Center allows your organization to provide both customers and employees with helpful daily articles and tips necessary to stay one step ahead of the identity thief. It is a cost effective solution that turns your website or online portal into a comprehensive security advisor.
- Placed on your website in minutes with a single line of code
- New content, security updates, warnings and information added daily to ensure readers keep up with the current scams
- Educational videos, written articles and 60 second video "quick tips"
- Search 1,000’s of articles and videos
- Rotating organizational advertising space
- Includes multiple categories that can be customized or hidden to fit your need
- Social media hooks in each article and video allow readers to promote your organization and drive new viewers to your website increasing your overall website traffic and click through rate
- Customizable news feeds can be placed wherever desired including your home page to help drive readers to the security center
- Importantly, when visitors click on a story, they are directed to the story while remaining on your website and will never be redirected away from your website.
- eNewsletter is an automated service that goes out weekly, containing the top security articles from the previous week
- All social media shares and click traffic is directed back to your website
- Provides a more proactive approach in offering fraud education and awareness
- Branded with your company logo
- Each article contains current and relevant information to help employees and customers avoid being victims of fraud and identity theft
Your domain is an essential part of your brand. Protect your brand by preventing cybercriminals from using your domain against you and your customers. By protecting your domain, you can greatly curtail spear phishing and typo squatting attacks.
People who receive an email with a domain that looks almost identical to your domain are far more likely to believe the email is legitimate and trust the link or attachment.
According to the 2019 Verizon Data Breach Investigation Report, 92% of all malware infections begin with a phishing email. Locking down all the domains similar to yours is the best way to prevent them from ever being used for nefarious reasons.
Also called Domain Jacking - is a cyberscam that relies on people mistyping a URL to land on a malicious website. For as long as companies have been registering domain names, cybercriminals and competitors have been using this tactic to commit a wide range of scams. The two most common scams are tricking a user into downloading malware and to stealing a user’s credential when they believe they’re logging into your site.
Why you need Impact's Domain Protection Program:
Monitoring domains will only alert you that a domain similar to yours has been purchased, possibly for malicious intent. Owning the domains prevents them from ever being available. Our Domain Protection Program uses a proprietary algorithm that identifies a wide variety of typo and look alike domains, purchases them in seconds, and ensures that if a user mistypes one of these domains, they still end up at your website. Management of one or many domains is simple.
- Secure look like and typo domains & forward them to desired domain
- Monitor and provide security report s for potential threats
- Work with registrars to disable malicious sites
- Continually attempt to secure monitored domains owned by other organizations
- Multiple domains can be protected with a single service fee
Very Real Security Threats
Ensures that every employee, from senior executives down to the clerical staff, is aware of the serious cyber threats with which your organization is constantly faced.
It makes buying and implementing best-in-breed cybersecurity awareness, education, and training as easy as buying anti-virus software.
Most Up-To-Date ybersecurity Training on the Market
Everything we issue, from monthly phishing emails to quarterly education courses, is based on the latest cybersecurity measures and countermeasures.