Hosted VoIP Services
Hosted VoIP has already become widely adopted by businesses around the globe, and Market Research Store forecasts a compound annual growth rate of 9.1 percent between 2016 and 2021.
What Is Hosted VoIP?
Hosted voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), also known as hosted PBX, is a solution that enables businesses to make voice calls over a broadband internet connection. The main difference between hosted and other types of VoIP is that the carrier owns and manages all necessary equipment. Ultimately, it’s a more cost-effective, multi-functional, and a flexible alternative to an analog phone line.
Is Your Business a Viable Fit for VoIP?
- Are you frustrated with your current voice system(s)?
- Is your current phone system end of life?
- Does your contract with your carrier expire soon?
- Does your business operate multiple sites with different phone numbers?
- Are you having call flow issues?
- Are you paying hundreds to thousands of dollars in monthly local and long-distance charges?
- Are you looking for more productive email and voicemail capabilities?
- Are you having network problems, or do you need to upgrade your network?
- Do you want one main phone number that encompasses all of your locations?
- Is your IT team spending too much time and effort managing your phone system?
- Are your phone system’s mobility limitations making it difficult for employees to work remotely?
If you answered YES to several of the questions above, Hosted VoIP could be a great fit for your Organization!
Hosted VoIP Key Benefits to Consider
- Carrier handles implementation and hosting, requiring minimal effort from the end user.
- Reliance on expensive hardware is reduced because transmission is sent over Internet Protocol rather than a telephone network.
- Long-distance and international calling charges are greatly reduced, saving end user hundreds to thousands of dollars, monthly.
- Scales easily because the user simply adds more phones or increases bandwidth based off need.
- Mobility is increased because employees can access your network through their VoIP phones at any location with an internet connection.
- VoIP technology uses the internet instead of traditional telecom networks, so hardware costs are drastically reduced.
- Allows for multi-functionality, providing the opportunity to add unified communications applications like video chat, conferencing, instant messaging, and more.
- User-controlled interface enables users to change features, options, and services dynamically.
- Provides rich features like click-to-call on a web page, selective call forwarding, simultaneous rings on a multiple phone, and so on.
A virtual PBX ultimately saves you money, simplifies your IT and employee environment, and allows for growth.
Money saved on reduced long-distance charges, cheaper hardware, and and reduced IT maintenance requirements can be invested into new marketing or operational initiatives that will drive growth. Freeing up IT staff allows you to focus more on advancing your business rather than maintaining it.
A hosted voice solution increases collaboration and flexibility. Because hosted VoIP offers a more affordable and seamless way for businesses to communicate between branches and remote locations, organizations using it benefit from more productive, efficient workforces and improved project completion rates. Altogether, this helps increase the bottom line.
Are You Ready to Take a Look at Leading VoIP Vendor Programs?
- We work with over 20 Best-of-Breed Universal Communication as a Service (UCaaS) Providers. Different Providers offer unique strengths and sweet spots that we will map to the technology benefits that are important to you!
- Agnostic solution engineers available to design solutions that meet all your project requirements.
- Then our team identifies the Top Vendors that offer the best value for your organization.
- Next we provide solution specifications, requirements and price requests to the selected 3 to 4 VoIP Vendors that best match your organization's requirements.
- We review each VoIP Vendor Program with you, identify the best solutions and work directly with the vendor solution engineers to implement your custom solution!
Hosted Voice Service Plans
Designed around your Unique needs
Mix & Match Pricing for individual user needs and changing requirements.
*Prices vary based on total number of users & feature set and do not include additional taxes, fees or surcharges. For a firm price quote please contact our sales team and/or complete a custom quote request.
VoIP Technology Partners Include
Enhance your Technology. Connect with us today.
We've added to our Technology Portfolio
Best-of-breed solutions to help our customers grow.
From voice and network to on-premise and cloud services, we deliver solutions to meet all of our customers technology needs.
To enhance your phone systems and VoIP services. Messaging services, contact centers, conferencing and collaboration tools.
To support vital everyday business needs. Network connectivity to cloud applications, storage, security, disaster recovery and "as a service" models like UCaaS.
To help manage your data and quickly scale bandwidth to meet business and application demands. Bypass public internet traffic, securely transfer data and enhance speed and reliability.
To improve end-user experience with faster page-loading and website-response times, and offer flexibility to adjust bandwidth based on applications and traffic while saving you money.
To enhance document workflow processes, security, reduce costs through standardization, re-focus organizational resources to more strategic initiatives, and environmental sustainability.
To outsource the management of your IT services to expert providers so you can focus more time on strategic and revenue-generating initiatives.
Rely on best-in-class solutions from our top tier providers.
Ensuring a smooth transition from your current technology to your newest.
We're the experts behind you that sources, installs and provisions best-of-breed technologies that help you grow. Our partnerships allow for the largest and best pre-and-post sales operations, available to you at no additional cost.