The Canon imageCLASS LBP351dn is an easy to use, duplex, single function laser printer ideal for any business environment. The LBP351dn delivers lightning fast, exceptional black and white laser output and prints at speeds of up to 58 pages-per-minute 1, with your first print available in 7.2 seconds or less 2.
The device supports UFR II, PCL 5c/e, PCL6, Adobe® PostScript®, PDF and XPS printer languages, allowing greater versatility for your printing needs. Eco-friendly, automatic duplexing right out of the box helps your business save on paper and related costs. Designed to handle your versatile, growing and fast paced business output needs, the LBP351dn offers remarkable paper handling in an expandable, configurable construction. The LBP351dn comes standard with a 500 sheet cassette and 100 sheet multipurpose tray, with multiple optional accessories available to support paper feeding up to 3,600 sheets. 3 The LBP351dn features mobile capabilities for printing on-the-go using your compatible mobile device such as Apple® AirPrint®5, Mopria™ Print Service 6 and Google Cloud Print™. 7 The Canon PRINT Business 4 app allows users to print to the device from compatible iOS or Android devices. Password protected Department ID Management helps business owners manage device usage for up to 300 IDs. With USB Direct Print, you can easily print from your USB Flash drive in JPEG, TIFF, PDF and XPS formats. The LBP351dn uses approximately 1 watt of energy in wired, energy saving mode, helping you save on energy costs. The single cartridge system combines the toner and drum into one unit, making replacement of cartridges simple. This printer uses GENUINE Canon Toner Cartridge 039 Black and 039 High Black for higher volume printing.
Lightning fast, exceptional black and white laser output and prints at speeds of up to 58 pages-per-minute 1, with your first print in your hands in 7.2 seconds or less 2.
Remarkable paper handling in an expandable, configurable construction, with multiple optional accessories available to support paper feeding up to 3,600 sheets 3.
Supports UFR II, PCL 5c/e, PCL6, Adobe® PostScript®, PDF and XPS printer languages, allowing greater versatility for your printing needs.
Print on-the-go with Canon PRINT Business4, Apple® AirPrint®5, Mopria™ Print Service6 and Google Cloud Print™7, using your compatible mobile device.
Easily print from your USB Flash drive in JPEG, TIFF, PDF and XPS formats, using Direct Print.
Password protected Department ID Management helps business owners monitor and manage device usage for up to 300 IDs.
Low energy consumption uses just 1 watt or less in wired, energy saving mode, helping you save on energy costs.
Eco friendly, two-sided printing right out of the box helps your business save on paper and related costs.
The single cartridge system combines the toner and drum into one unit, making replacement of cartridges simple.
1. Copy/print speeds are measured based on internal testing using letter size paper copied/printed with 100% copy/print ratio to original on one-sided paper. Internal testing involved continuously copying/printing the same one page of content on plain paper (copy speed is tested by copying on the platen glass). Copy/print speeds may vary depending on paper type, paper size or paper feeding direction. The device may automatically pause or slow down in order to adjust printer condition such as controlling temperature of a certain unit or limiting impact to image quality during continuous copying/printing.
2. May vary depending on the output environment.
3. Based on 20 lb. bond paper.
4. Canon PRINT Business is a free app available on the App Store® and Google Play™ Store. For more information, including compatibility, please visit https://www.usa.canon.com/mobile-app. Users of Canon Mobile Printing can simply update the app to use Canon PRINT Business. Users who have installed Canon Mobile Scanning for Business should install Canon PRINT Business on their compatible device. After Canon PRINT Business is installed, users can re-register their Canon Mobile Scanning for Business device list and local documents. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. iPhone, iPad Air, iPad, iPad mini, are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the United States and other countries and is used under license.
5. AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPad Mini, iPad 2, the new iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base Station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
6. Mopria Print Service, available for free at the Google Play Store, requires a compatible Android KitKat 4.4 smartphone or tablet. The printer must be either wirelessly connected to the network router or with an Ethernet cable. The mobile device and printer must be connected to the same network.
7. Google Cloud Print requires an Internet connection and Google Account. Printer firmware update may be necessary for Google Cloud Print™ function. Certain exceptions may apply. A PC running Windows XP or later or a Mac running OS 10.4.11 or later and USB cable are required to perform firmware update.
8. Warranty program is subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See the warranty card for details.