Precision Wireless Monitoring - LoRaWAN® Solutions | Decentlab
Decentlab is a Swiss company providing wireless sensor devices and services for distributed, cost-effective monitoring solutions.
The sensor devices communicate wirelessly over LoRaWAN® and are designed for ultra low power consumption, capable of operating on batteries for several years. The devices are built for industrial applications and are ready to be deployed in any harsh indoor or outdoor environment.
Application areas are environmental and air quality monitoring, hydrological measurements, smart agriculture and smart cities.
The service framework provides convenient access to measurement data and enables seamless integration into existing monitoring and control systems.
Air Quality Monitoring Sensors For LoRaWAN®
ENVIRONMENTAL • AIR QUALITY MONITORING • HYDROLOGICAL MEASUREMENTS • SMART AGRICULTURE • SMART CITIES
Decentlab Data Access and Services
Decentlab Data Access is a complete data visualization and management platform with detailed reporting, notifications, and alerts. It acts as a common hub for sensor data and enables integration into all major third-party environments.
- Default dashboards tailored to Decentlab sensor devices
- User-configurable dashboards
- Public dashboards with adjustable display time ranges
- Web-embeddable graphs and tables as images or interactive HTML documents
- Extensible features like maps, heatmaps, etc.
- Efficient storage for large amounts of time-series data
- Daily backups
- Direct access via secure HTTP API
- Server-side data post-processing
- Reports tailored to customer requirements
- Periodic report generation and delivery by email
- Integration with MS PowerBI and Jupyter Notebook
- Interoperable with all major LoRaWAN networks
- JSON-formatted HTTP API response for browser-based applications
- Connector libraries for different programming environments like R, Python, MATLAB, MS PowerBI, MS Excel
* Decentlab sensor prices don't include Decentlab Data Access or Cloud Sensor Data Visualization, Storage & Backup Services. Must add data services to your configuration. Prices listed are for self-installation. Professional installation is available upon request at an additional cost.
LoRaWAN® uses license-free spectrum to communicate over the air. Intended use is for wireless battery operated devices in regional, national or global networks. All communication is secured with encryption and authorization.
Learn more, https://lora-alliance.org/about-lorawan
1Establish Compliance Visibility - Ensure facility management maintenance needs are met with accurate data recording and printable reports.
2Easily Document Corrective Action - Quickly document the necessary course of action required to address alerts associated with incidents and workflows.
3Implement an Enterprise Ready Solution - Industrial grade sensors with low power and long range capabilities for monitoring facilities of any size.
4Actionable Alerts - Avoiding just one incident can save thousands of dollars in wasted inventory, regulatory fines, lawsuit judgments, equipment repair and
replacement, and reputation damage control.
5Quick & Easy Deployment - Wireless sensors are installed in
minutes. Automated data readings are captured instantly.
6Achieve Superior Operational Efficiency - Many facilities manually monitor several systems, but it’s impossible to manually monitor equipment 24 hours a day. Even periodic monitoring is difficult to sustain. It’s expensive, labor intensive, the readings may not be accurate, and monitoring efforts are often duplicated in order to meet overlapping regulatory requirements.
7Security & Privacy - Highest standards of data protection, ensuring end-to-end embedded AES encryption. Your Wireless Device traffic can either run over your network or we stand up a separate wireless network.
1Instant Response - Actionable Alerts will trigger SMS text and email alerts to designated employees, enabling immediate corrective action.
2Issue Detection - Leak sensors help the building detect unknown plumbing issues and to resolve issues before they turn into a costly disaster.
3Around-the-clock Reassurance -Our solution monitors a customer’s facilities 24/7/365 to help them prevent unexpected equipment failures.
- Our clients can expand their operational visibility by
adding other sensors to their solution at any time to increase their monitoring protection.
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
- International Code Council (ICC)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
- Immediate Cost-Savings - Save thousands in labor costs associated with manual monitoring.
- Support Services Included - We're always available to answer questions or concerns about the system.
- Day-and-Night Facility Monitoring - Remedy issues before they become costly problems.
Impact offers Complete Managed Solutions. Network Operations Center and Help Desk Support Programs with Monitoring and Alerts.
- Ongoing software updates
- Impact IoT Solutions App (Andriod, iOS, and Web)
- Monitoring & Alerts – Unlimited number of alert recipients
- Sensor Logs
- Complance Reports
- SMS/Email alerts when custom rules fall out of range
- Unlimited number of alert recipients
- Corrective action recording
- Floor plans to visualize sensors and recordings
- Tech Support (email and phone)
- Gateway Connection State – Monitor all LTE Gateways to confirm they are online and connected to the Internet. Upon a down notification the NOC will begin troubleshooting and restoring service.*
- LTE Cellular Connectivity – Monitor all SIM Cards for connectivity and speed tests.*
- Cyber Training & End User Training*
- Security Risk Assessment & PEN testing*
*Services listed are offered as part of our Complete Managed Solutions and Professional Installation Program at an additional cost. Professional installation services are available nationwide upon request.
Impact works with you to design and implement a custom solution for your project.
Helping you choose the best Gateways, Wireless Carriers, Networks and Sensors to accurately collect business critical data, alerts and reporting while delivering true redundancy and security.