Satellite Internet Business Services | ViaSat
Nationwide broadband. Business anywhere.
Cover 96% of the US population with speeds up to 35 Mbps.
Speeds up to 60 or 100 Mbps available in select areas.
Viasat - Satellite Internet Services Benefits
- Equipment lease - All the hardware you need to connect to our service is included in the monthly cost.
- Persistent IP addresses - Three persistent IP addresses provided with every plan.
- Fast installations - Professional installation in typically 3-5 business days.
- Priority connection - Business customer data receives preference on our network.
Every business needs a backup connection to avoid downtime. Since Viasat Business broadband comes from space, it offers a truly diverse connection from traditional ground-based ISPs, giving businesses the redundancy and reliability needed to stay connected in even the worst situations.
Business broadband with both unlimited & Metered Data Plans
Business Voice Services
Business Hotspots - Managed Wi-FiFree 30-min Strategy Session with a Satellite Wizard
- We can't get high speed internet to all our locations.
- We have locations in hard to reach or underserved areas.
- We ordered cable, but experienced cable fallout.
- We need to install fast.
- We don't have a redundancy plan.
- We need a secondary connection for our SD-WAN solution.
- We need to consolidate our billing.
Retail - A well known fashion retailer uses Viasat for PoS and
Voice. Separately, a Fortune 500 home goods company
uses our service to provide in-store shopping support.
Smart Farming - One of the world’s largest livestock processors relies on
Viasat to send daily reports from farms back to HQ on stock quality and movement. Several other agribusinesses use our services to implement emerging tech such as field sensors and machine tracking.
Construction - A southern California construction firm no longer has to
drive down the road to get internet connectivity. Viasat got them connected in just 3 business days and gave them the speeds they needed for cloud applications and real-time
communication with field teams.
Viasat Inc. is a global provider of satellite broadband and wireless service, infrastructure, and technology. They securely connect consumers, businesses, governments, and military to the internet - anywhere in the world.
- 100% Provider-Neutral - Unlike the carrier or cable company sales reps, Impact Technology Systems is 100% vendor neutral. We will suggest only the best vendor for your business based on your IT infrastructure and goals.
- Established Technology Partnerships - We have partnerships with over 200 technology vendors & master distributors, so we can provide you with several technology options, and you can choose who's right for you. You will also have access to vendors that only sell their services through technology partners like Impact Technology Systems. Therefore you gain access to all the top vendors when you work with the Impact Team.
- Guaranteed Pricing - We guarantee identical or lower pricing with every vendor. We represent your interests throughout the process and get paid by the vendors you select. Your business gets massive added value and reduced costs, while you pay nothing extra.
- Complimentary Services - Agnostic Solution Engineers, Free Circuit Monitoring, Patented GeoQuote and Decision Matrix Tools that identify the best-fit solutions for your business. Our clients don’t pay us anything for these added value services. It is an exceptional value.
It's Easy to Get Started
(We Are happy to review your locations, determine Available Speeds and answer any questions you may have.)Upload Location Maps | Plans
Simply Build your quote By Adding To Your Cart, select Technology as a Service at checkout & we will be in-touch soon!
Satellite Internet Business Services - Viasat (Up to 100 Mbps)
- Business broadband nationwide - we cover 96% of the US population with speeds up to 35 Mbps. Speeds up to 60 or 100 Mbps available in select areas.
- Better backup connection - affordable and truly diverse secondary connection for business continuity solutions
- Prioritized connection - business customer data receive preference on our network, so you get the speeds you need during important business hours.
- Enable business applications - Our fast speeds allow businesses to run critical business applications such as VoIP, Point-of-Sale, IoT and more.
- Quick installations - Viasat Business Internet is typically installed in just 3 to 5 days, so you can get up and running immediately
DownloadsViasat Business Internet Service Plans
Viasat Business Internet Scope of Work
Minimum 24-month service term. Early termination fee is $15 per month remaining in the minimum service term. One-time standard installation fee is $300 (excluding any promotional offers.) All fees are subject to taxes.
Monthly Plan (Up to 35 Mbps down x 4 Mbps up)
Monthly Plan (Up to 12 Mbps down x 3 Mbps up)
Monthly Plan (Up to 100 Mbps down x 4 Mbps up)
Ready to Select Additional Services?
(If you have additional requirements let us know and we will customize a solution for your application.)
Update your Quantity Below & Add To Cart.
Satellite Internet Hotspot Service - Viasat
- Create separate, password protected networks for your business and your customers
- Easily customize splash pages and network names
- Features include content filtering, email collection and more
Viasat Business Internet Scope of Work
Minimum 24-month service terms apply to each access point. Early termination fee is $15 per month remaining in the minimum service term. Hotspot Service requires Viasat Business Internet service. Each access point requires a one-time activation fee and installation fee. For indoor access points, the activation fee is $40 for one access point or $78 for two access points. For outdoor access points, the activation fee is $65 for one access point or $128 for two access points. The installation fee is $200 for one access point or $250 for two access points. All fees are subject to taxes.
Monthly Plan Per Hotspot
Business Internet Phone Service - Viasat
- Multiple lines available
- Unlimited calling to US, MX, and CA
- Includes on-the-go mobile dialing app
- Optimized to work over Viasat Business Internet service
Additional ServicesViasat Business Hotspot Brochure
Each Viasat Business Voice service line requires a 24-month minimum service term. Early termination fee is $15 per phone line per month remaining in the minimum service term. One-time activation fee of $100 for one phone line, $150 for two phone lines, $200 for three phone lines, or $250 for four phone lines. A one-time $60 installation fee applies. Taxes apply. Voice service requires Viasat Busines Internet service.