vCISO, Cybersecurity, & Drone Services - RSI
RSI's Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO) services help organizations protect their infrastructure, data, people and customers. Our vCISOs are top security experts that work with the executives and technical team of a company to provide leadership and direction to improve a company's security posture.Free 30-min Strategy Session
Oversee and develop client's Cybersecurity Pgrogram from inception to documentation to implementation.
As a cybersecurity advisor, RSI will meet with executive leadership (at least quarterly) to showcase cybersecurity and compliance initiative progress. RSI will also advise on the future needs to align company objectives with sufficient security.
RSI will align all security initiatives with any compliance requirements client may face, ie GDPR, CCPA, HIPAA, and incorporate requirements into overall cyber security plan.
RSI will work with client's employees to develop formalized documentation around all aspects of the Cybersecurity program in the form of IT controls, risk remediation, policies, procedures, and standards. This documentation will be centrally managed and periodically reviewed by RSI and client's executive management.
As part of our vCISO services, the RSI team will assist your organization in the oversight of monitoring for Incidents and Vulnerabilities and will assist responding to Incidents. Furthermore, your vCISO will ensure that the Incident Response Plan is created and periodically updated based on your company’s evolving IT environment and industry best practices.
The vCISO will assist your IT team in creating and/or enhancing the Security Training & Awareness exercises implemented for all employees and contractors. This will include formal in-person trainings (at least bi-annually) and Security Newsletters in order to keep your employees and contractors informed of current threats and how to stay diligent. All training materials will be created prior to the training in order to ensure that the message and associated resources are relevant to that time period's threat landscape.
Your vCISO and the RSI team will work diligently to create an accurate Asset Inventory of your IT environment and assist in identifying where your critical data resides. Our team will continuously assist your organization in creating controls around maintaining this process in real-time and ensuring that the appropriate protections are in place for all critical systems & data.
With our team’s IT Audit background at Deloitte, they can represent your organization in all audit initiatives and assist with the communication, understanding, and address all IT-related audit initiatives. Furthermore, your vCISO will be the point of contact for auditors to request any form of evidence or documentation. Finally, the vCISO will review all audit reports and findings in order to formalize future initiatives and ensure they are incorporated into your cybersecurity and compliance roadmap.
Your vCISO has the ability to conduct a comprehensive Risk Assessment, based on the regulation and/or framework that most closely aligns with your business objectives, by using our industry disrupting RSI Risk Assessment platform. As part of this initiative, the vCISO and team will create a list of all identified risks, ranked by criticality, and a roadmap to remediation. As part of this continued effort, the vCISO will govern all initiatives related to remediating cyber risks and create controls and processes as a formalized method to mitigate these risks in the future. They will also assist with reporting findings, progress, scope changes, etc. to your key stakeholders.
RSI consults, architects, deploys and supports complete compliance and cyber security initiatives.
With RSI's expertise and years of experience, organizations are better able to:
- Protect themselves from preventable incidents
- Efficiently respond to unexpected events
- Quickly mitigate threats
Guidance from RSI's Virtual Chief Information Security Officers
Cybersecurity Professional Services
- Virtual Security Officer and Pre - Auditing Professional Services
- Automated Risk Assessments for more than 45 regulations and frameworks
- 24x7 Security Operations Center
- Emergency Incident Response
- IT Investigations and Audits
- IT Policy and Procedures
- Disaster Recovery / Busness Continuity Development and Testing
Managed Security Services - 24 x 7
- Help Desk Support
- Data Discovery, Classification and Privacy
- Data Loss Preventtion and Access Governance
- End User and Entity Behavior
- CEO's Helper: End-User Security & Monitoring
- IT Enviornmental States and Changes
- Unified Threat Management
- Data Back-up, Recovery and Restore
- Network Vulnerability Scans and Penetration Testing
- OWASP Top 10 (Web Application Security) Testing
- MS Office 365 Secure Configurations and Audits
- Malware Protection for Computing Devices
- Secure Remote Access
- Patch Management for Network and Computing Devices
Since 1982, RSI has transformed our clients and their operating culture through disciplined integrated risk management principals and fully automated solutions for effective business workflow. As a technology distributor for compliance, data privacy and Cyber Security, RSI addresses your unique cyber risk posture through our proven Assess-Remediate-Maintain process. Our Managed Security Professionals consult, architect, deploy and support complete compliance and cyber security initiatives. We serve the enterprise with custom, managed IT services, software solutions for business process improvement, and artificial intelligence for big data. RSI uniquely supports remote data collection through advanced drone flight services.
- 100% Provider-Neutral - Unlike the vendor sales reps, Impact Technology Systems is 100% vendor neutral. We will suggest only the best vendor for your business based on your IT infrastructure and goals.
- Established Technology Partnerships - We have partnerships with over 200 technology vendors & master distributors, so we can provide you with several technology options, and you can choose who's right for you. You will also have access to vendors that only sell their services through technology partners like Impact Technology Systems. (For example, RSI is a vendor that only works through channel partners like Impact.) Therefore you gain access to ALL the top vendors when you work with the Impact Team.
- Guaranteed Pricing - We guarantee identical or lower pricing with every vendor. We represent your interests throughout the process and get paid by the vendors you select. Your business gets massive added value and reduced costs, while you pay nothing extra.
- Complimentary Services - Agnostic Solution Engineers, Free Circuit Monitoring, Patented GeoQuote and Decision Matrix Tools that identify the best-fit solutions for your business. Our clients don’t pay us anything for these added value services. It is an exceptional value.