Xerox WorkCentre 6515
Impact Technology Systems Offers You An Innovative Managed Print Program You Won't Find Anywhere Else, With Everything You Would Expect Like...
- Nationwide Installation & Support
- Customer Service Help Desk
- Device Management Portal
- All-Inclusive On-Site Technical Service
- Supplies Auto-Replenishment
Plus So Much More...
Free Standard Shipping on All Orders Now Through September 30, 2020.
Ask About Special Financing & Deferred Purchase Programs.
-Color MFP with support for Letter/Legal
-Copy, print, scan, fax, email
-Best for workgroups of 2 to 7 users
Unparalleled multi-function productivity with incredible color quality
-Automatic two-sided printing
-Small footprint for easy integration, whether on your desk or in a shared location
That’s the way to build your business. Introducing the Xerox® Phaser® 6510 Color Printer and
Xerox® WorkCentre® 6515 Color Multifunction Printer — ready to work right out of the box.
Fantastic image quality, easy connectivity, built-in productivity and reliability you can count on, at a price that won’t break the bank.
Our devices are ready for the way you work, right out of the box, and DNI configurations come standard with Wi-Fi connectivity for untethered mobility and the freedom to put your device right where you need it. Our new Wi-Fi® installation wizard and Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS) make getting connected secure and super simple. And, with Wi-Fi Direct®, mobile devices can connect directly (and securely).
• Ready to pair. Now you can easily connect to mobile phones, tablets and other enabled devices with Near Field Communication (NFC) Tap-to-Pair (1) — the same technology behind Apple Pay® and other mobile convenience apps.
• Upwardly mobile. Print emails, photos and important documents from a wide array of mobile devices, instantly, and without complicated setup with Apple® AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™, Xerox® Print Service Plug in for Android™ and Mopria®.
Spectacular Image Quality
Whatever your business, you’ll put your best face forward with our newest innovation in color image quality.
• Tuned up toner. Both the Phaser® 6510 and WorkCentre® 6515 use our new Xerox® EA Toner formulation, which has been re-engineered for enhanced dot reproducibility and less toner waste. And because it melts at lower temperatures, it saves energy too.
• Stunning resolution. Smaller toner particles translate to finer details, and with 1200 x 2400 native dpi, your printed materials will capture attention and project polish and panache.
• Color correct. PANTONE® Color-approved solid color simulations and Xerox® color correction technology ensure results that match your expectations.
Get a handle on day-to-day workloads with the powerful performance your business needs to grow and thrive.
• Multifunction productivity. The space-saving WorkCentre® 6515 Color Multifunction Printer helps you conserve energy and reduce supplies costs by combining the functions of a copier, printer, color scanner and fax into one affordable device.
• Outstanding performance. With a monthly duty cycle of 50,000 pages and print speeds up to 30 ppm, both devices are perfectly positioned to support the demands of your growing business.
• Print more for longer. An optional second paper tray lets you load an extra 550 sheets at one time for extended interruption-free printing.
• Save time. The WorkCentre® 6515 simultaneously scans both sides of a two-sided document at up to 37 impressions per minute.
• Scan savvy. Scan preview lets you see your scanned file before you send it. Remove unwanted pages, check accuracy and save valuable time — a solid boost for productivity.
Time is money, and these devices are purpose-built to save both by simplifying and automating profit-killing, time-consuming tasks.
• Touch and go. Our latest color touchscreen interface offers an app-based, tablet-like user experience with gestures and multi-touch interactions. Customize it to match your workflow and navigate with intuitive, smartphone-like swipes and gestures. (1)
• Cloud-connected cohort. With just a few simple steps, your multifunction printer is ready to scan or print directly to or from the cloud. (2) Scan to Email, FTP, Network or somewhere more down to earth — like the integrated front and rear panel USB ports.
• Easy management. Our redesigned Embedded Web Server is easy to use and responsive, so you can easily manage your printer or multifunction printer at your desk or on the go.
• Stay secure. Keep your sensitive documents away from unintended recipients with the latest security features, including IPsec, SNMPv3, IP filtering and secure print.
1. WorkCentre® 6515 only.
2. Requires support for Xerox® Mobile Link App for IOS®
• Phaser® 6515 Color Printer
• Standard Capacity Print Cartridge: One of each (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow): 1,000 print capacity; Black: 1,500 print capacity
• Software and Documentation CD (with User Manual, Quick Install Guide, Safety, Regulatory, Recycling and Disposal Guides, Print Drivers and Warranty Statement)
• Installation Guide
• Quick Use Guides
• Power Cord
• Fax Cord
The Xerox® WorkCentre 6515: Above and Beyond for Business
The Xerox® WorkCentre 6515: Grow Your Business
The Xerox® WorkCentre 6515: Tech Talk
Comprehensive Managed Print Program (MPS)
Power of Xerox® Managed Print Services (MPS) Assessments - Client Montage
Xerox® Workplace Solutions Overview
Xerox® Workplace Solutions Print Management
Learn More About MPS
As you may know, the equipment leasing industry is largely unregulated. This limited government involvement in the industry encourages a free flow of entrepreneurial energy, making equipment leasing an attractive financing vehicle. In fact, according to the U.S. Department of Commerce, equipment leasing is used by more than 80% of all businesses in the United States. To protect you in this unregulated environment, Impact Technology Systems offers equipment financing options that not only have a track record of integrity and excellence, but is also willing to put its promises to you in writing. We recommend you always request this same protection, in writing, from others when you lease. When you enter into a standard lease agreement with us, you can rest assured the following considerations have been addressed.
|Important Questions to Consider||Impact's Premier Program||Other Vendors||Estimated Additional Costs*|
|Does your equipment payment and service rates increase during the term of your agreement? ($500 monthly payment x 15% increase per year) ||Price Lock||?||$10,476|
|If you use the equipment following the end of the initial lease term, you will not be automatically committed to a 12-month contract renewal. Instead, your contract will renew month-to-month. ($875 monthly payment during 48-60 months)||Month-to-Month||?||$10,500|
|Cost to Return Equipment at End of Term||Included||?||$500|
|Equipment Restocking Fee||None||?||$250|
|Property Tax Charges | Fees to Process Applicable Property Taxes||Included | None||?||$400|
|Equipment Interim Rent (1/2 month x $500)||None||?||$250|
|Supply Shipping Charges ($20 per month x 60 months)||Included||?||$1200|
|Invoice Charges ($8 per month x 60 months)||None||?||$480|
|Staples (usage varies)||Included||?||$250|
|Total Potential Extra Costs||$0.00||80%+ in Additional Charges||$24,306|
|IMPORTANT QUESTIONS AND ADDITIONAL COSTS TO CONSIDER|
|Is your equipment payment and service rates fixed for the term of your agreement? ($500 monthly payment x 15% increase per year=$10,476)|
|If you use the equipment following the end of the initial lease term, you will not be automatically committed to a 12-month contract renewal. Instead, your contract will renew month-to-month. ($875 monthly payment during 48-60 months=$10,500)|
|Cost to Return Equipment at End of Term (estimated @ $500)|
|Equipment Restocking Fee (estimated @ $250)|
|Property Tax Charges | Fees to Process Applicable Property Taxes (estimated @ $400|
|Equipment Interim Rent (1/2 month x $500=$250)|
|Supply Shipping Charges ($20 per month x 60 months=$1,200)|
|Invoice Charges ($8 per month x 60 months=$480)|
|Staples (usage varies, estimated @ $250)|
|Total Potential Extra Costs? Up to 80%+ in Additional Charges...Estimated @ $24,306!|
You could go with another vendor at the same price and end up paying a lot more!
Contact us to learn more about Impact's Premier Program.
*Information and Cost Estimates are based on a $500 monthly payment for a 60 month agreement.
Managed Print Program Summary
Device Hardware Solutions
to Fit Your Needs
Live Support Desk (All Xerox Employees)
Advanced Xerox Technology Monitors Usage & Auto-Orders Replacement Supplies
Advanced Usage Analytics
Xerox Hardware as a Service, Rental, Leasing and Deferred Payment Programs
Trained & Certified On-Site Technical Support
Flexible Program Agreement & Billing Options
Industry Leading Response Times
Here's What Customers Have To Say:
Supports Multiple Brands
“I really like the monitoring of the toner on my non-Xerox printers as well as my Xerox printers.”
—Jenny Sheppard, Engineer, N.C. DENR
Easy to Use
“I am very happy with how easy the Xerox Print Services Program is to manage several devices.”
— Tammy Wollum, Unique Project Management
Real Time Saver
“Xerox Print Services program has been a real time saver. I no longer have to keep checking the supplies because I receive an email when toner is low or a fuser needs to be changed. I highly recommend this program.”
—Donna Krieger, GO!/C2
The Bottom Line
“The price is right, the service is fast and the associates are courteous and helpful. This winning combination keeps us coming back!”
— Joan Irving, Webmaster, Howard County Public School System