Decentlab Data Access is a complete data visualization and management platform with detailed reporting, notifications, and alerts. It acts as a common hub for sensor data and enables integration into all major third-party environments.
- Default dashboards tailored to Decentlab sensor devices
- User-configurable dashboards
- Public dashboards with adjustable display time ranges
- Web-embeddable graphs and tables as images or interactive HTML documents
- Extensible features like maps, heatmaps, etc.
- Efficient storage for large amounts of time-series data
- Daily backups
- Direct access via secure HTTP API
- Server-side data post-processing
- Reports tailored to customer requirements
- Periodic report generation and delivery by email
- Integration with MS PowerBI and Jupyter Notebook
- Interoperable with all major LoRaWAN networks
- JSON-formatted HTTP API response for browser-based applications
- Connector libraries for different programming environments like R, Python, MATLAB, MS PowerBI, MS Excel
Decentlab Data Access User Guide
* Decentlab sensor prices don't include Decentlab Data Access or Cloud Sensor Data Visualization, Storage & Backup Services. Must add data services to your configuration. Prices listed are for self-installation. Professional installation is available upon request at an additional cost.