The KONA Micro IoT Gateway is designed for enterprise and lightweight industrial applications that require “Always On” connectivity. Configured with an internal 3G/4G modem and a built-in battery backup, the KONA Micro IoT gateway continues to operate and transmits sensor data to the network even when the main site has lost power.
Simple to configure and cost-effective, it is an ideal hub for deployment of enterprise-level applications in areas where LoRaWAN™ coverage is not yet readily available or for private networks where the operator requires unfettered access to the gateways regardless of their deployment location.
Key Product Differentiators
- Enable critical enterprise IoT applications with ‘Always On’ connectivity. Battery backup, integrated 3G/4G modem and ethernet backhaul.
- Reduce set up costs with plug-n-play installation using a custom provisioned factory image.
- Improve coverage and service resulting in increased IoT application adoption and customer satisfaction.
- Simplify management with the KonaFT OAM tool.
- Operational status indicated with a multi-function LED.
- Fully integrated with the broader eco-system of LoRa™ network servers and sensors.
FCC Certified & CE Certified
Tektelic KONA Indoor Gateway Brochure
* Monthly Technology as a Service price option includes 24/7 Monitoring & Alert Services. Prices listed are for self-installation. Professional installation is available upon request at an additional cost.